Why become a Member?
Today’s business environment is increasing the need for proactive management of employees’ work place health issues:
- Health & Safety legislation is becoming more complex
- The workplace is changing more and more rapidly
- Expectations of care for employees health are rising
Our members know that the effective planning and co-ordination of health and safety resources contributes to the general smooth running of their businesses.
Our members are committed to looking after their staff, and to making sure their workplace is a safe and healthy place to work. Their membership of Harlow Occupational Health Service is the outward sign of this commitment.
Costs & Benefits
Membership fees are based on the number of employees.
Fees are currently £62.84 per employee per year, and are invoiced quarterly in advance.
Member companies receive a discount of approximately 35% on a wide range of our services. In addition, these benefits are available exclusively to members:
- New starter medicals paper screening, by an Occupational Health Advisor
- New starter medicals health screening, by an Occupational Health Advisor
- Information and guidance on Health & Safety legislation
- Advice from an Occupational Health Advisor, including on-site visits when required
Apply for membership
Harlow Occupational Health Service is conveniently located at Stephen Taylor House in Harlow. We are a short distance from Harlow Mill rail station and onsite parking for staff and visitors.
Harlow Occupational Health Services Ltd
Stephen Taylor House
Harlow CM20 2DJ